Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Brand Of The Year

What do you need to be a makeup brand of the year? Customer service, genuine love of the industry, products that live up to their claims, and most of all selection! Gosh fulfills all of these and more! They have amazing products, and literally everything you could need x-ceptional wear foundation, makeup stick, cover corrector stick, natural blush, touch up concealer, presous powder pearls, cover me mousse foundation, lift me up makeup, multi color blush, giant sun powder, extreme are eye liner, velvet touch lipstick, quattro eye shadow, gosh effect powder, eau de toilette spray, body wash, body lotion, body mousse, deodorant spray, eye makeup remover, face wash, pour elle rouge and pour elle bleu. With the range they cover, having everything from makeup to toiletries it would be hard to measure up with gosh.

These products are a little pricey in comparison to say covergirl but in comparison to MAC they are a fraction of the price and the quality you get is much closer to MAC while leaving covergirls products in the dust.

Something else I’ve learned to appreciate with gosh cosmetics is that all of their foundations and concealer and even some of their facial powders come with spf! This is really important for people who are looking to keep there skin looking fresh and young for years to come.

A few months ago I broke my GOSH sunkissed bronzer compact ($25), I dropped it on the floor and the pressed powder exploded. I emailed gosh telling them exactly what happened, and even though it was completely my fault they sent me a new one through the mail! Which just shows how much gosh truly does care about their customers and their makeup experience! This is why in my opinion GOSH is the makeup brand of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment