Monday, April 2, 2012

product review: sally hansen airbrush legs



A few months ago I bought Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs too spray tan my legs while wearing a dress. I instantly fell in love with the product but the great thing is that it’s good for more than your legs which isn't what I originally thought or what it says on the bottle. After using it on my legs I had the bright idea to try it on my face which at first didn't work out so hot because it was splotchy and hard to apply evenly, so I went out to the hardware store and bought the smallest size paint roller. With this it applied perfectly even and looked awesome all over. The only down side was that you pretty much have to apply it everywhere that isn't covered by clothes, also it cost $17.99 a bottle and the bottle doesn't last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment